What are you watching now that sports are canceled?

phoenix-arizona

All-American
Penny Dreadful is pretty good. Evie Green or whatever her name is great. And it has Rose Tyler in it, so nothing bad can come from that.

I am excited to start that HBO Nazi show-Plot Against America.

Last edited:

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Penny Dreadful is pretty good. Evie Green or whatever her name is great. And it has Rose Tyler in it, so nothing bad cane come from that.

I am excited to start that HBO Nazi show--It Can't Happen Here or Plot Against America. I forget what it is called.

Plot Against America...it's based on the Philip Roth novel.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Fantastic series!
Finished season 1 of His Dark Materials last night. ETA on season 2? Didn't see anything online but wondering if other fans know anything? I rarely read anymore because my ability to focus is getting worse and worse, but it may be time to reread the books.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
watched Star Trek: Discovery - Seasons 1 & 2 over the weekend
started Star Wars: Clone Wars last nite

phoenix-arizona

All-American
ETGohoGWsAEcooR.jpg

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I haven't watched any of that yet... how is it? Any good?
i really liked it
some folks into the canon hate it
but it has great writing
an each season - so far - has been a different theme/storyline

Season 1 is a Mirror Universe plot line
Season 2 delves into the relationship between the main character and Spock -as she grew up as his foster sister
Christopher Pike is the Captain of Discovery for this season -so there is a storyline featuring Talos IV

at the end of Season 2 the ship jumps 950 years into the future, so here will be limited past references and starts a new story line and a new canon

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
A minute passes as I finished watching an episode of Space: 1999 – "Dragon's Domain" S1E9.
Please shoot me now!

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
The new HBO documentary The Scheme which plays the Will Wade tapes will be fun to watch in a few weeks.

Love how vcu fans still think he only became dirty when he got to LSU. Also, amazing and sad he still has a job.