Welcome Coach Tony Skinn!

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Can he still coach at pvi if he is dobo? The money gotta work for him to leave his present job(s). Certainly does as an AC.

Edit: per his Twitter he knows nothing and sources are wrong. But would be thrilled.
How much do you think assistants at PVI make?

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The No. 1 assistant will bring plenty of experience in that regard. If Lamar is on staff it’s because he can get us dudes plain and simple.
Who is the No 1 assistant though? None of the rumored names so far screen experienced.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I would think Mike Brennan would make sense. Local guy with tons of experience.

I have too much fun playing imaginary Coach, and AD.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I love Lamar but going directly from high school assistant to Division 1 assistant is at the very least inadvisable and at worse just nonsense.

I’m pretty sure Coach Skinn (feels so great to call him “Coach” Skinn) agrees.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I love Lamar but going directly from high school assistant to Division 1 assistant is at the very least inadvisable and at worse just nonsense.

I’m pretty sure Coach Skinn (feels so great to call him “Coach” Skinn) agrees.
I would be surprised if Lamar is taking one of the three assistant coach positions. Look for him to either be DOBO or in some type of player development role where he can do skills work with the guys and leverage his connections to bring in players, but not recruit off campus.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
//

Attachments

• 1E5202FA-8A2B-4431-AB87-366B4FA29916.jpeg
    1E5202FA-8A2B-4431-AB87-366B4FA29916.jpeg
    724.7 KB · Views: 166

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

Maybe it's excitement coupled with being anxious to see who our staff is gonna be. Also, our previous coach would pound you with social media about what and who was coming. Gotta get used to the Skinn way.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Maybe it's excitement coupled with being anxious to see who our staff is gonna be. Also, our previous coach would pound you with social media about what and who was coming. Gotta get used to the Skinn way.
I'd rather have substance than flash. I trust Tony to get this right. Now if he doesn't.....

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Do we think the administration will do the smart thing and leverage the momentum of Tony's hire to announce more serious commitments to the program?

I know some of you have mentioned there will be news about the basketball practice facility "soon", but it really would be a show of tremendous support to Tony, donors, etc. if they were to formally announce something in the weeks following the press conference.

Give Tony some shiny tools to flaunt as he dives into recruiting and starts to promote our program; set him up for success as best they can.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Do we think the administration will do the smart thing and leverage the momentum of Tony's hire to announce more serious commitments to the program?

I know some of you have mentioned there will be news about the basketball practice facility "soon", but it really would be a show of tremendous support to Tony, donors, etc. if they were to formally announce something in the weeks following the press conference.

Give Tony some shiny tools to flaunt as he dives into recruiting and starts to promote our program; set him up for success as best they can.

Great Idea, and also logical. So no, it won't happen bc its Mason.