Tracking the roster (2015-2016)

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Guys, not trying to overstep my bounds, but you need to hug it out and let bygones be bygones.

This is a day for celebrations, not Mason-on-Mason crime.

tumblr_lp8pfqxlU61qkhgrf.gif

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
do they look happy? Sad? Do they keep staring at their phones? INFO INFO!:cigar:
During the conference they appeared skeptical, very quiet. After the conferences I saw numerous smiles. Time will tell. Meeting with all the players at 1:30 and practice tomorrow at 4:00.

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Jenkins, not Royal. My mistake for listening to Jollay. Pretty sure the line about practice was a joke.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Do you all think Hewitt believes Royal is cursed? Every time he recruits him and convinces him to join a school, he get's fired!

or, the exact opposite, Royals has now allowed him to get paid big $ to nothing, by 2 schools!

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
or, the exact opposite, Royals has now allowed him to get paid big $ to nothing, by 2 schools!

Diabolical...NCAA players can't hire agents, but there's probably a giant loophole in that you can hire one of your players as your agent!

Dawgs99

Starter
Great news on Jenkins and Moore...two major building blocks for the next 2 seasons. My guess would be only Julian Royal to move on, he can probably graduate then transfer.. The 4 freshmen seem like really good friends and bet they want to stay together, obviously thats only possible here.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Great news on Jenkins and Moore...two major building blocks for the next 2 seasons. My guess would be only Julian Royal to move on, he can probably graduate then transfer.. The 4 freshmen seem like really good friends and bet they want to stay together, obviously thats only possible here.

Royal also hasn't really played much in the last 2 years, and seldom played at GT, so I'm not sure how marketable he is if he does graduate.

I'm glad Jenkins and Moore are staying, hopefully Jenkins can go back into beast mode like his freshman year.