News Tracking Official Adidas / Other Gear

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
This M?

mason.jpg
Yes, I like the idea of sticking to something simple. But it still needs work in my opinion.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Obviously, I am not going to take too much time to make a logo, but I think you can get the idea. I just wish the feather in the M actually looked like a real feather.

This way Mason can embrace the fact that George Mason drafted the Bill of Rights.

Attachments

• mason M with feather.jpg
    mason M with feather.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 329

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Obviously, I am not going to take too much time to make a logo, but I think you can get the idea. I just wish the feather in the M actually looked like a real feather.

This way Mason can embrace the fact that George Mason drafted the Bill of Rights.
You are referencing the academic logo. Whereas the star (even though they are breaking their own guidelines) is part of the athletic logo. Not that they couldn’t use the same for both...

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Every time someone posts new and cool looking athletic wear I start looking, fill up my cart, check the price, and then picture a murder scene being covered by the local news because a wife killed her husband after dropping $350 on Mason gear.

To make her feel better just tell her it’s less than half of what you usually drop at the local strip club.

Perspective does wonders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patriotchild

Starter
Yeah. I miss the gold jerseys. Helps us differentiate from all the other green and gold teams we play.

Also think they’d be good to use to “relaunch” the mason basketball brand. I’d like to see some different options for how to creatively blend green and gold, with gold being the primary color. Don’t want to end up looking like that team down south though.

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
The new Adidas catalog recently came out. Here are some of the new styles (unfortunately some modeled by some of our A10 opponents):

The Zone Jersey:

IMG_2581.PNG

The Signature Jersey:

IMG_2583.PNG

The 365 Jersey:

IMG_2582.PNG

And a jersey I like from last year, the Uprising:

IMG_2580.PNG

I like the Zone - but I don't like doing different colors for each leg like the Rhode Island uni has. Not a fan of Signature or the 365. Really like the possibilities of the Uprising, but don't really like the shoulder colors - would get rid of that and just do the alternating stripes on the shorts kind of similar to our current style, just updated.

2019 Mason Jerseys.png

Last edited:

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Bring back "George Mason" and time for a kryptonite green uni as our home white. Can that be done?

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
Nike just took out Zion Williamson, sell all your stock in Nike now! Glad we are with Adidas.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Bring back "George Mason" and time for a kryptonite green uni as our home white. Can that be done?

Totally agree. Please bring back George Mason on the front and player's names on the back.

And stop switching uniforms every gad damn year. The concept of brand consistency is completely obsolete here in the athletics department. Stop switching uniform designs every year.... cool to do it a few times over a 8-10 year span to keep it fresh but doing it every year is killing identity.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Totally agree. Please bring back George Mason on the front and player's names on the back.

And stop switching uniforms every gad damn year. The concept of brand consistency is completely obsolete here in the athletics department. Stop switching uniform designs every year.... cool to do it a few times over a 8-10 year span to keep it fresh but doing it every year is killing identity.

We are in our 4th season with Adidas and I think this is only our second set of uniforms. I'm not sure if thats because of our contract with Adidas or budget or something else. My guess is its budget related and we only want to spend every other year; meaning, we'll see a new design next season.