News Tracking Official Adidas / Other Gear

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I mean I don’t know if there are any additional details to consider, but when you transfer from a D1 program and can’t even earn a starting spot at a CC, that’s pretty bad.

It's pretty bad for him AND for our staff who brought him here.

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
When you go on fanatics and see that they have the new on-court Adidas shirt available for ECU who went 10-20 in the American, but no shirt for George Mason:

giveup.gif

https://www.fanatics.com/college/ec.../o-38+t-89502370+p-47331812983+z-8-1470332872

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Paying the kids bags of money is showing increased revenues. Brilliant!

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I also hate the star logo. I like that the marketing department has been using the "M" as a logo.
I like how the M is supposed to look like an ink pen, after all George Mason wrote the draft for the Bill of Rights.

With that say, I would like a new "M" that more clearly depicts an ink/feather pen.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I also hate the star logo. I like that the marketing department has been using the "M" as a logo.
I like how the M is supposed to look like an ink pen, after all George Mason wrote the draft for the Bill of Rights.

With that say, I would like a new "M" that more clearly depicts an ink/feather pen.

This M?

mason.jpg