St. Mary's game thread

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I would like to see us for once push the ball on a miss for a quick shot.

I agree completely, but that would entail not turning the ball. We tried to run twice with Moore and Edwards, and they both threw it away. Sherrod has three turnovers from simply not being able to hold onto the ball.

At this point, I think we should just resort to hack-a-Waldo, since he obviously struggles to shoot FTs.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
And looking forward to Copes sitting with 4 fouls for over ten minutes until Hewitt re-inserts him at the end of the game.

Also looking forward to seeing Allen turnovers after he plays the whole second half, some of it pressing full court.

Tard. Tard. Tard.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
I agree completely, but that would entail not turning the ball. We tried to run twice with Moore and Edwards, and they both threw it away. Sherrod has three turnovers from simply not being able to hold onto the ball.

At this point, I think we should just resort to hack-a-Waldo, since he obviously struggles to shoot FTs.

Maybe we would save the city of Cleveland a lot of grief if we just shot ourselves, at this point.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Sherrod could have the worst handle of any guard we've ever had. Tough to score a lot of points when your best player can't dribble five feet without losing the ball out of bounds.

Dude must have small hands, which means...oh well...

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Okoloji serves a purpose when he's rebounding and playing solid defense, but he was terrible today. Glad we got him out of their quickly and got Jenkins back in.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Where has this J2 been for the past four years? Nice to see some assertiveness and emotion out of the big teddy bear.