St. Mary's game thread

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Unfathomable after three years that Edwards still doesn't know how to run a fastbreak without turning the ball over.

polepino

Starter
Why do I feel some of our bad play is due to our "We should be a Final Four program" mindset? Removed from the basics of the game as if that is behind/below us?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
If we even had an average offense, we would have a chance to win almost every game we've played; unfortunately, we have no room for error even when we play very good defense, because we miss so many wide-open shots and commit so many unforced turnovers.

smccart5

Starter
Can't see the game right now. But I have a feeling it's similar to this Nets game that's on.

Merry Christmas everyone!

polepino

Starter
..man sometimes St. Mary's reminds me of us with the missed shots, fouls, passes, etc. Gives us a chance to win though :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

MASONscott

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Glad we are only down 5. If we could find something resembling an offense we might make a run in this game.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
I would like to see us for once push the ball on a miss for a quick shot. We just look to settle into our half court offense every time with this team when we have to be looking for cheapies whenever we can.
If you're gonna start a PG at SG and Wright at SF push the ball.
Suckwads. I hate you so much. Down 5 and I'm somehow feeling satisfied, like that's still even close to the best we can do.