Season tickets 2014-15

Move on dude, it wasnt that funny the first time......7 months later its still not funny. Had I known how long you would drag one comment of randomly seeing you and your weird clothing choices at an alumni event before homecoming, only figuring it was you because people wore a name tag.....I wouldnt have even bothered.

Well, old me would point out that HC was on February 15th, and your terrible opinions on this forum are only matched by your inability to perform simple math. I would also normally point out I didnt learn you were stalking/watching me until quite some time later. Probably I might also throw in how bandwagon NFL fans who have probably never been to the city of the team they root for are just terrible people in general, and people that critique the wardrobes of fellow males are probably latent homosexuals, in any case.
But you terrify me, so I'll just say I think Patrick Holloway is going to have a great season.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I don't know if Patrick Holloway will have a great season, but IMO he's certainly a key for the Patriots to have a successful season.

Pablo, I would add Jenkins to that list as well. With almost everybody else being a relative mystery, we really need Jalen and Patrick to average double figures.

I wish we had a traditional low post guy on offense. We could do some nice things with Moore and Jenkins running the pick and roll up top, with a Holloway/mystery big inside out combo on the weak or strong wing.

Jenkins is the closest thing we have, but we dont want to relegate a guy like that purely to the block.

Dawgs99

Starter
I'd like to see Marko play a little more on the block this season. He's never going to be able to play consistently away from the basket with his athletic ability. I want more of the euro hook!

Patriotfan49

Starter
Well, old me would point out that HC was on February 15th, and your terrible opinions on this forum are only matched by your inability to perform simple math. I would also normally point out I didnt learn you were stalking/watching me until quite some time later. Probably I might also throw in how bandwagon NFL fans who have probably never been to the city of the team they root for are just terrible people in general, and people that critique the wardrobes of fellow males are probably latent homosexuals, in any case.
But you terrify me, so I'll just say I think Patrick Holloway is going to have a great season.

Sticks and stones there Jollay. You're the one who can't seem to let it go, and feels the need to bring me up and one comment months later, out of nowhere. I certainly hope you aren't one if those people who make fun of others, but cant take one comment when somebody does it to them.... Sure, seems that way. I assume you don't want me to tell you how inaccurate you are about the bandwagon, not just traveling but being from being that city etc etc...but I don't want to ruin your bandwagon theory that you constantly bring up when you reply to me. Also sorry I'm married to a wonderful chick, but you can continue with your never ending gay jokes too. . Get new schtick at least, keep it new and entertaining.

For the benefit of the board just pm me your jokes or names if you want, that way bball can be talked about.

Last edited:

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Pablo, I would add Jenkins to that list as well. With almost everybody else being a relative mystery, we really need Jalen and Patrick to average double figures.

I realty think it's Moore and Royal. We know Jalen and Holloway will be key figures. But who steps up when they are struggling? And who will feed them the ball in the right spots?

Harry

Starter
I believe that 14 posters have indicated their commitment to purchase season tickets for possibly the final season of the Coach Hewitt era:

Washingtonian
Pikapppatri8
gmutom
Pablo
Mason89
mkaufman1
GMURaider
XTSG
psyclone
99 Patriot
Joe Shannon
Dawgs99
sigmanorm
The Great PATSby

Is there anyone who should be added or deleted from the list?
Add Harry to the list...not making a statement, just love hanging out with my fellow fans...

Patriotfan49

Starter
I realty think it's Moore and Royal. We know Jalen and Holloway will be key figures. But who steps up when they are struggling? And who will feed them the ball in the right spots?

This is why we are in very big trouble if Moore is truly hurt. Maybe Gray comes through for us? Maybe Marko helps out in distribution, or Lockett can be a facilitator.

If Moore is out, a system approach would probably work best. Have Edwards bring it up and just make the first pass and then kick the offense off. Of coruse that is much easier said than done, but could take pressure off young guys. We can probably assume the offense is going to be more than likely run through the post with Royal and Jenkins, so besides that...seeing who will step up and into a main role will be the main storyline for me.

Last edited:

Cool Disco Dan

Sixth Man
Plus, my kids love going to the games whether we win or not, so that's another factor I have to consider.

I'm picturing 2 kids sitting through our games "Mystery Science Theater 3K" style:
"Edwards picks up his dribble in 3..2..1".
"Anali's got the phone out - tweet him!"
"If the PA guy and Copes mated, what sound would come out of the kid's mouth when he commits his 4th foul 30 seconds into the 2nd half?"

This is why we are in very big trouble if Moore is truly hurt. Maybe Gray comes through for us? Maybe Marko helps out in distribution, or Lockett can be a facilitator.

If Moore is out, a system approach would probably work best. Have Edwards bring it up and just make the first pass and then kick the offense off. Of coruse that is much easier said than done, but could take pressure off young guys. We can probably assume the offense is going to be more than likely run through the post with Royal and Jenkins, so besides that...seeing who will step up and into a main role will be the main storyline for me.
Moore will be ready for the start of the season.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm picturing 2 kids sitting through our games "Mystery Science Theater 3K" style:
"Edwards picks up his dribble in 3..2..1".
"Anali's got the phone out - tweet him!"
"If the PA guy and Copes mated, what sound would come out of the kid's mouth when he commits his 4th foul 30 seconds into the 2nd half?"

Dan, they've defitely learned some new colorful language from me the last few seasons., but nothing compares to the entertainment they get watching Harry ride the refs in the row in front of us. That alone is worth the price of admission.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
If our defense sucks again none of the offense will matter much.

Harry

Starter
Dan, they've defitely learned some new colorful language from me the last few seasons., but nothing compares to the entertainment they get watching Harry ride the refs in the row in front of us. That alone is worth the price of admission.
Guilty as charged...but I'm working on improving my behavior!

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Ive seen less long/athletic guys play 10000 times better defensively. I truly beleive its a practice/coaches getting thru to the players type issue. We may knock Corey, but he puts some heart into his defense. Evidence is in the amount of charges he takes. Hope the new guys pick up on this.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Ive seen less long/athletic guys play 10000 times better defensively. I truly beleive its a practice/coaches getting thru to the players type issue. We may knock Corey, but he puts some heart into his defense. Evidence is in the amount of charges he takes. Hope the new guys pick up on this.

Exactly. It's not like Sherrod and Allen weren't athletic or didn't have any size.

J2 you could make arguments about his feet. But I will say he regressed as a defender every year he was here. The same could be said for all Three departing seniors...

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
When you run a system that relies on switching every screen, it not only creates heinous mismatches -- PGs guarding PFs 5 feet from the basket -- it creates an attitude of "Well, no need to fight through this screen, we'll just switch it."

It's lazy BS. With as much as teams are relying on high ball screens these days, you have to instill in your players that you are going to destroy screens with physical, aggressive defense.

Like rebounding, defense is an attitude. That starts at the top.