PROVIDENCE UPDATE

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Harden looking to transfer if JF comes with KE. Possibly to Lakers. They have a big NIL deal waiting for him.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I know you all are joking, but I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't FKE's ultimate goal. And he likely will make it happen sooner rather than later.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I know you all are joking, but I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't FKE's ultimate goal. And he likely will make it happen sooner rather than later.
“He who works with his hands is a laborer.
He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman.
He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.”

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Kim English used Mason as a stepping stone. I wonder where he will coach next after Providence?
Braddock Road Youth Club once he screws the pooch with the Friars. In all seriousness, if he doesn't' win with the Friars he'll end up as an assistant somewhere. He's too well connected not to get a job. But, I wouldn't take a chance on him as a head coach. He could pull a Paulsen and get a job at a lower level but I don't know that KE's ego would allow that happen.

Last edited:
OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Braddock Road Youth Club once he screws the pooch with the Friars. In all seriousness, if he doesn't' win with the Friars he'll end up as an assistant somewhere. He's too well connected not to get a job. But, I wouldn't take a chance on him as a head coach. He could pull a Paulsen and get a job at a lower level but I don't know that KE's ego would allow that happen.
Lol, maybe he can teach blind sisters of the Chesapeake and help them get on the Holy Cross schedule.

I think he is going to be fine at Providence, but like at Mason he will have a learning curve. The Big East is also not the A10. It'll be interesting to see who does better, Neptune or him. The expectations are very high.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We have one of our own as Coach. I am totally CTS. Don’t give a flying dog about Providence - except when we beat them. Then I want tears and blood - theirs - on the floor.

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Guys I’m not closing this thread. Many of us, myself included want to follow what English and company continue to do, as well as discuss it.

If you don’t want to post in it, I’d be happy to put you on a list where you can’t post in the thread or simply, just don’t post in it.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Guys I’m not closing this thread. Many of us, myself included want to follow what English and company continue to do, as well as discuss it.

If you don’t want to post in it, I’d be happy to put you on a list where you can’t post in the thread or simply, just don’t post in it.

I feel like eventually everyone will get over English leaving. It’ll happen either with time (eg Larranage) or because Skinn took us back to the tournament (bc at that point who cares?)