PROVIDENCE UPDATE

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Sounds like an Alabama-type issue. I am guessing Providence police won’t try to sweep it under the rug like Tuscaloosa police would.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Nice Welcoming week gift for KE to deal with.
For sure. Although it would be pretty easy for the "new guy" to take the high road. If this is a straightforward case, cut him loose. Opens up a roster spot when one might well expect a lot of traffic in the portal anyway.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I wonder if this has caused him to fly back from the Final Four?

FreeGunston12

All-American
For sure. Although it would be pretty easy for the "new guy" to take the high road. If this is a straightforward case, cut him loose. Opens up a roster spot when one might well expect a lot of traffic in the portal anyway.
After recruiting Cam Walker in his first year here, and now this. KE shouldn't hold back.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
The suspected player is Alyn Breed… ironically also from Atlanta suburbs like Cam Walker.
Back up pg....rising senior who played 15-20 min/game. First string pg is a senior but I can't tell if he has a covid year

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
KE not reachable by media...thats a first.....must of been on a call with Karma.
Damn - please tell me your a woman - I am looking forward to your posts in a way that makes me feel uncomfortable.

He15man

Starter
This event is probably a cruel reminder that this is the kind of crap you start to have to deal with in the P5… because you can’t afford to look past character issues if the talent ceiling is thru the roof and you need to compete yesterday…

masonhoops1984

Role Player
This event is probably a cruel reminder that this is the kind of crap you start to have to deal with in the P5… because you can’t afford to look past character issues if the talent ceiling is thru the roof and you need to compete yesterday…
Bingo, for all the things we all complain about one thing is mason student athletes are normally of high character. Yes there’s been some pot heads along the way and a few stupid pranks or silly stuff but hardly anything remotely serious.

I would much rather have a losing team of high character guys than criminals and scum bags. Mason really does run a clean program and we should all appreciate that factor.

masonhoops1984

Role Player
I would wager the average regular student us a more colorful record than the average student athlete. 99% of all student athletes have not had any serious run ins with the law.

We just hear about it every time it does so it warps our thinking that’s it’s rampant. It’s actually relatively
there’s plenty of programs in the A10 alone that don’t care about high character guys. Look no further than down 95.

I’m sure there are a few people on masons campus over the years but I would say for most part mason students are high character and that goes back to the level of the school they have created. vcu can’t say the same about their campus.

Bama, New Mexico State, now providence that’s just off top of my head.