PROVIDENCE UPDATE

illayin

Sixth Man
would have been cool to see JO vs. Kolek in the BE tourney, but seems at this point that Kolek will prob sit out until the round of 64

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
PC goes down. Ticket hasn’t had a good Big East Tournament
He had a very rough game. Couldn’t make his usual corner three.

I will see he did have a few good rebounds and a tip pass that was really smart IQ late.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
He had a very rough game. Couldn’t make his usual corner three.

I will see he did have a few good rebounds and a tip pass that was really smart IQ late.
Is Ticket out of eligibility?

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Ticket had a great first game of the tournament (15 points including 4/7 from 3 against Georgetown), but followed it up by spending a lot of last night's game on the bench in foul trouble, and then going 0-9 from the field tonight (but he did have 10 rebounds).

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Matty mindset says whatcha gonna do when Providence makes the tournament brother!!

(I really don’t care one way or another. If they are in I’m happy for everyone. If not, haha on them, something to talk about.)

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Most bracketology sites have PC out.

Kimmie to spend the off season checking out black Twitter.
I would think that they'll be headed for the BIT/NIT for sure. A bit disappointing for sure but not all that surprising in that the Friars had their "franchise" player go down halfway through the season.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I think Kimmie did a fine job this year. And I think he is going to do well going forward. But still, PC's expectations are high and he did not get them in the NCAA tournament.

I would have liked to watch Josh in the big dance.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
You guys realize the selection show hasn’t happened and PC just beat the 8th ranked team? They certainly still have a shot.

I’m not rooting for Kim or Ticket, but I am for Josh - he certainly earned a chance to dance. Weird conflict to reconcile though.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
You guys realize the selection show hasn’t happened and PC just beat the 8th ranked team? They certainly still have a shot.

I’m not rooting for Kim or Ticket, but I am for Josh - he certainly earned a chance to dance. Weird conflict to reconcile though.
Yes it is.