MIAMI UPDATE

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
It's going to be fun watching students from the ACC hang up signs making fun of this incident.

It will be all L can do to control that famous temper of his.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
"We want the government to have any and everything that they ask for by way of emails and phone records,” Grossman said. “We are cooperating fully. This will only prove his innocence.”

Good enough for me. Nothing to see here. My basketball coaching god is good.

mason89

Starter
I heard this is all a big smoke screen - what the FBI really wants is all the angry and threatening emails that Jollay has sent Coach L through the years to get a rock solid case against him. Good luck in the poke Jollay - we're gonna miss you!

He did a week homeless on the streets of DC for a week, so I'm sure prison would be a breeze. :cool:

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I heard this is all a big smoke screen - what the FBI really wants is all the angry and threatening emails that Jollay has sent Coach L through the years to get a rock solid case against him. Good luck in the poke Jollay - we're gonna miss you!

He just better hope they don't ask for Blaine Taylor's too.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Looks like a coaches' poll voter has decided to snub any school involved in this scandal in his Top 25 voting. That includes Miami.

Poll question:

How happy does the revelation that Tom O'Connor spared us the disgrace of a dirty program by not paying Larranaga his fourth demanded raise in five years?

--Ecstatic

--Very Happy

--Somewhat Happy

--Not at all happy because I am a soulless prick who values Larranaga and Company over my alma mater and I am a donor to the dirty Hurricane program and I secretly admire vcu and young boys in general

Choose one response please and why doesn't this website have poll questions?

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Looks like a coaches' poll voter has decided to snub any school involved in this scandal in his Top 25 voting. That includes Miami.

Poll question:

How happy does the revelation that Tom O'Connor spared us the disgrace of a dirty program by not paying Larranaga his fourth demanded raise in five years?

--Ecstatic

--Very Happy

--Somewhat Happy

--Not at all happy because I am a soulless prick who values Larranaga and Company over my alma mater and I am a donor to the dirty Hurricane program and I secretly admire vcu and young boys in general

Choose one response please and why doesn't this website have poll questions?

Any poll w/out a GFY option is invalid.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
On a serious note though, if it turns out Larranaga did cheat, this will be me hearing the news.

1956-the-discovery.jpg

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

GMUSig03

All-Conference
I know I am not objective, but the statements released by the school and L's attorney make me believe he and the staff are innocent. I think the denials would be much more boilerplate and general if that wasn't the case. But I'm always wearing either green and gold or green and orange colored glasses (sometimes literally)

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Coach L may have been a bit over zealous in trying to prove that Mason made a mistake by not giving him what the felt he deserved. This may have led him to do some things outside the rules, and Miami has the budget and connections to some shady shit that he may not have been able to do at Mason.

Either way, I just don't get why some root for him to fail and are so angry that he left because he wanted more money. 7 years ago, I left he company I was with for 8 years because I felt I could not grow there (nice speak for I wanted more cash). Since then, I have been with 5 different companies, almost tripled my income and now have my own consulting business.

Any one of us would have done the exact same thing. It's capitalism at its best.