MIAMI UPDATE

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I tried to warn people so many years ago. But NOOOOOOOOOOO, nobody listens to that clown Jollay. I'm just here to amuse you.

tom-mostlytrue.gif

P

Patriot05

Spectator
Looks like L is gonna get out of this, must have a good lawyer

GreenLantern

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I frankly would rather he not have been involved with this. Even with him in Miami, he in some way still represents the legacy of Mason. I would rather not have our past hurt because of something he might have done

Last edited:

GreenLantern

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I am sure that won't happen. What I am saying is that there is a sizable percentage who still hold Coach L in high regard. His going down may affect their enthusiasm to support the Athletics program in some way.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
The warning signs were there: the flashy adidas clothes, the thousand dollar bar tabs, the women, the outbursts of anger.

Tony Montana was once a hard-working immigrant just trying to make it in the world, as L once was.

But look at your God now. Face down in a pool, surrounded by his blood money.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
I'd like to be able to blame myself, but I simply can't. I blame all of you for treating him as if he were some kind of golden calf.

Sadly, it went to his head, and now jail time is imminent.

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
True story:

When I was visiting Univ. of Dayton to watch us beat Michigan St. in the 2006 NCAAs, I was seated one row behind and one seat to the left of Coach L's wife. She turned back to me and asked, "Are you the guy from Nike?"

I replied, "No, just a long time fan."

I'm just sayin', that's all.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Why didn't you say, 'yes, why yes I am indeed'.....??? Shoulda played along....God knows where you would of gone with that one. At the least, you could of been in line for some serious Nike gear for a lifetime.

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Why didn't you say, 'yes, why yes I am indeed'.....??? Shoulda played along....God knows where you would of gone with that one. At the least, you could of been in line for some serious Nike gear for a lifetime.
Lord help me, I'm just not that bright. :bagoverhead:

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
"Larrañaga in his 30 plus years as a head college coach has won at the highest levels without a single McDonald’s All-American (until the arrival of Dewan Huell last season). He took mid-major George Mason to the Final Four, he took a patchwork Miami team to an ACC championship in his second year, three NCAA appearances and two Sweet Sixteens in six years. All of this with less than the “blue bloods.” It wasn’t done by paying players, it was done one way…the right way, with a coach who knows how to do more with less.

This too shall pass but for now Miami Hurricanes basketball is on the cusp of greatness despite overcast skies."

https://www.stateoftheu.com/2017/11...nds-for-jim-larranaga-coaching-legend-awesome