MIAMI UPDATE

M

MudKat

Spectator
Not going to happen. We all know it. NCAA doesn't govern anyone except mid-majors that don't matter. Louisville is still playing games with meaning...blame the assistant and fire the coach and done and done. Louisville did nothing wrong by allowing what they knew had been happening for 50 years.

M

MudKat

Spectator
I forgot to go haze Larranaga.

I had a coat with FBI on it and a mike on a stick and I was just going to go slowly move it toward L's huddle until I was ejected.

Oh well, maybe when he's closer to getting busted.
Do any of you guys know the history of Larranaga? He's a hell of a coach that you should still have prowling the sidelines except you didn't feel the need to pay the man. If you did you'd be in the NCAA's most all years. He must have cheated at GMU to get to the FF right?

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Mudflaps noes what's up.

I too think L cheated at Mason, I just cant prove it.

I have several FOIA requests out, and when I do sniff at wrong doing, rest assured I will post immediately.

But, lets just concentrate on his cheating at Miami for now.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
No surprises here as Loyola, the far lower seed, races to an early 14-8 lead over Miami.

Larranaga looking disheveled and confused, though the Hurricanes go on a mini-run as Caputo takes charge.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Still no early surprises as the Hurricanes and L struggle to find an effective offense that makes any sense or is at all effective against a mid-major.

They only have 15 points with most of the first half gone, still trail by five.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Miami not really a factor in this one folks. Very fortunate to be down 24-20, 3:35 left.

Larranaga actually doing a decent job now, seems to have recovered from his earlier shell-shock. But deep into his bag of tricks just to keep the Hurricanes close--most of Miami's points have come on inbound play lobs.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
Miami a little surge now against very lightly regarded Loyola. They tie it at 28 at half, but seem to have expended their mojo. Can L do what any competent coach should be able to do with his roster of four and five star recruits against Loyola?

We'll see. L hasn't been known for good halftime adjustments in some while--the last three seasons his team has been outscored in the second half in ACC play.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
We're ready to resume. Man, L a confusing interview as he returned to the court, talking about St. Patrick's Day and the need to diversify his team's output, whatever that means. Guy makes no sense anymore. Maybe should just coach whiffle ball.