MIAMI UPDATE

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Jimmy "Cash" with a nice win in Chapel Hill. Was losing Manek, a one year guy, that big of a loss? Their downward spiral is a mystery.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
L was on with the Junkies this morning. This is his 12th year at Miami and it still sucks just as much today (to me at least) as it did when he left.

Probably has something to do with the fact that his team is 21-5, first in the ACC and No. 15 in the country, and one of his best players also came from Mason. While our team is, you know … irrelevant?

Then of course they had to bring up Caputo. Wound, meet salt. I still want to find TOC and bust his teeth in.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I think Jollay (and QD) has been banned from MasonHoops.

Last edited:

Bricker

Starter
I watched this game live. Miami had them run out of the building in the first half. Incredible finish. Jordan Miller with a three to take the lead with a few seconds left and FSU heaves a prayer -- nothing but net.

This result of this game and then Mason's performance last night is more evidence that curses are breaking this season...

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I just talked to Jollay. He regrets every negative thing he has ever said about Coach Larranaga. In fact, since he has been banned from Masonhoops, he has been following and posting on the many Miami Hurricane message boards. His tag line is "Coach L - my lord and savior".

If I am lying, I am sure Jollay will chime in to correct my account of our conversation.

Last edited:

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Two former CAA coaches get the double bye in the ACC. Who wouldn’t love a matchup of Larranaga vs Brownell? I know Miami Jollay would.

Yossarian

Sixth Man

Attachments

• 0CDE816D-6F33-4806-A55C-2D365EE1622A.jpeg
    0CDE816D-6F33-4806-A55C-2D365EE1622A.jpeg
    524.6 KB · Views: 118