MIAMI UPDATE

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Samnang. Great to hear you have found good fortune!
Please contact me directly if you would like to purchase Masonhoops with some of those crypto dollars, just like your buddy Elon bought Twitter.
In the meantime, let's turn this thread back to the topic of Coach L.

GMU79

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
It would be hilarious if QD, a God-fearing man, had to answer at the pearly gates for putting a false idol (Coach L) above the true Lord and God.

I hope it's an easier task explaining satire to St. Peter than it is to the old folk on this board...
Religion and politics. Hands off. Especially religion. It's not satire, it's being a buffoon with no respect for others.

nynva

Preferred Walk-On
I was channel surfing the other night and caught the tail end of the Miami game. It was L's 700 W and while they were mentioning the wins they included GMU and the final 4.

GMU79

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I was channel surfing the other night and caught the tail end of the Miami game. It was L's 700 W and while they were mentioning the wins they included GMU and the final 4.
Wish he had never left. Hancock would have probably stayed too. Thanks TOC, you %#@*&@#!

THANK YOU!

Our donors make all of this possible! Thank you for your continued support of MasonHoops, we couldn't do it without you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jtothep