MIAMI UPDATE

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Samnang. Great to hear you have found good fortune!
Please contact me directly if you would like to purchase Masonhoops with some of those crypto dollars, just like your buddy Elon bought Twitter.
In the meantime, let's turn this thread back to the topic of Coach L.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
It would be hilarious if QD, a God-fearing man, had to answer at the pearly gates for putting a false idol (Coach L) above the true Lord and God.

I hope it's an easier task explaining satire to St. Peter than it is to the old folk on this board...
Religion and politics. Hands off. Especially religion. It's not satire, it's being a buffoon with no respect for others.

nynva

Preferred Walk-On
I was channel surfing the other night and caught the tail end of the Miami game. It was L's 700 W and while they were mentioning the wins they included GMU and the final 4.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I was channel surfing the other night and caught the tail end of the Miami game. It was L's 700 W and while they were mentioning the wins they included GMU and the final 4.
Wish he had never left. Hancock would have probably stayed too. Thanks TOC, you %#@*&@#!

ephoops

Starter
13-1... 4-0 in the ACC and in 1st place. Great team down there

Jordan Miller's stat line thus far this season for Miami. He would be the best player on this Mason team.

GPMINFG%3P%FT%REBASTBLKSTLPFTOPTS

And Kolek would be the second best player...

GPMINFG%3P%FT%REBASTBLKSTLPFTOPTS

nynva

Preferred Walk-On
I was channel surfing and caught the tail end of in the spotlight on msgsn and the episode was about Coach L

Junkees9

Sixth Man
I get ill every time I think of Kolek and/or Miller and what might have been. Can't get over it particularly since we are struggling.

Dawgs99

Starter
For all the crap we give DP, most of it warranted, you could make the argument that the 3 best current college players with Mason ties are all DP recruits. (Kolek, Miller, Oduro)

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
For all the crap we give DP, most of it warranted, you could make the argument that the 3 best current college players with Mason ties are all DP recruits. (Kolek, Miller, Oduro)
That’s true — and it’s very telling about how little he accomplished while mining the occasional recruiting gem (Otis, Kier as well) that most of us were excited to see him go, even knowing we might lose our 3 best players to the portal.

Miller and Kolek are thriving with winning teams and proven coaches who know how to put them in position to be successful. Wish they would’ve stayed but I understand why they didn’t.