Hall of Famer

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
1355331549061.jpg

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
A lot of people mistakenly think I've been really upset lately about Miami's above average to good start.

Quite the contrary, actually.

Miami has been so god-awful bad the last three years, I am kind of glad theyre having a little bit of success.

Always nice to get their hopes up a little. Makes the inevitable underachievement in the acc or ncaa tournament, or likely, both, even more painful.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
You sure are fixated. Must be emotional issues. You probably should see a counselor.

Based on your age I can see why the shitting your pants reference might bother you.

I apologize and will seek professional help immediately. It's all fun and games until that random old guy online is bothered by your ten year old internet thread.

My deepest apologies for my psychological inadequacies. Most of it stems from my small penis complex, I can assure you.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Based on your age I can see why the shitting your pants reference might bother you.

I apologize and will seek professional help immediately. It's all fun and games until that random old guy online is bothered by your ten year old internet thread.

My deepest apologies for my psychological inadequacies. Most of it stems from my small penis complex, I can assure you.
He doesn’t understand your more than friends relationship you had with L as a ball boy during college that continued after college when you were a grown man with a family and still stayed at Potomac babysitting Ryan Pearsons brood of children.

He hurt you. More than basketball

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

I figured.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Shorter version.
No, I suppose I don't understand. I have not been in CJJ's shoes, but neither has he been in mine. What I do understand is that I have been attending Mason basketball games since 1975, 47 years, and Coach L brought me the biggest thrill I have ever had in sports. For that, I will always be grateful...and defend him. CJJ has his reasons. I have mine. They are both legitimate. He can post his views, and I will post mine. Seems fair to me.