MIAMI UPDATE

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
79, don't let Jollay get to you. This is his shtick. It may be backed by deep, pent-up fury, but it's how he deals with the pain of the Old Cuban Man leaving us.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
CJJ has his reasons. I have mine. They are both legitimate. He can post his views, and I will post mine. Seems fair to me.

Yes. As you are an old person and me a semi-old person, we can both agree that this newfound fascination the dirtbag millennials have with Soviet-style cancel culture is wrong. WRONG.

My reasons for starting this thread are thrice.:
1) I am petty and hold grudges, often for inordinate amounts of time
2) I am often bored
3) I hated the people that blamed Mason for L leaving

My reasons for continuing it are thrice:
1) It irritates some people
2) It amuses some people
3) It is a top 10 life accomplishment for me

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Yes. As you are an old person and me a semi-old person, we can both agree that this newfound fascination the dirtbag millennials have with Soviet-style cancel culture is wrong. WRONG.

My reasons for starting this thread are thrice.:
1) I am petty and hold grudges, often for inordinate amounts of time
2) I am often bored
3) I hated the people that blamed Mason for L leaving

My reasons for continuing it are thrice:
1) It irritates some people
2) It amuses some people
3) It is a top 10 life accomplishment for me
Well explained. True, it's fun holding grudges and irritating people, while at the same time amusing other curmudgeons that agree with me. It's also true that cancel culture and apologizing for everything America ever did and wanting to give everybody free stuff at the expense of others is looney and destructive.
So maybe we have more in common than it seems. Henceforth, I shall let you rant to your hearts content. Truce, and carry on.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Well explained. True, it's fun holding grudges and irritating people, while at the same time amusing other curmudgeons that agree with me. It's also true that cancel culture and apologizing for everything America ever did and wanting to give everybody free stuff at the expense of others is looney and destructive.
So maybe we have more in common than it seems. Henceforth, I shall let you rant to your hearts content. Truce, and carry on.
Warning coming in 3, 2, 1 . . .

Last edited:

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
OOOOH, WOW, LIKE, A 20-POINT LOSS TO UVA MAN

Now in...wait for it...tied for fourth place...with UVA and FSU right behind (and both with the tie-breakers)

ITS ALMOST LIKE I CAN TELL THE FUTURE, MAN

I appreciate you posting this on Saturday and not delaying to the Sabbath while I was deep in worship. That would of required me to issue a Fatwah calling for the head of any basset hounds in your possession.

All praise be to Jim Larranaga, and peace and blessings be upon His honest Messengers Chris bin Caputo and Bill bin Courtney and upon his family and companions.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Since @CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY, who I’ve been told is now going by his pen name of Butt Munch, refuses to update this, I’m forced to give regular updates.

Larramaga goes into Winston-Salem and beats the Deacons on their home court, then proceeds to kick Butt Munich’s Mom and screw his pet Basset Hound.

It’s possible I’ve got that last part flipped. I’ve had a couple glasses of the Woodford tonight.

Last edited: