MIAMI UPDATE

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
You know who didn't have a bad loss last night? Miami Head Coach Jaime Larranaga, that's who. A big 21 thumping of Pittsburgh and currently tied w/UNC for third in the ACC, who they own the tie breaker with.

@CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY's promises of a downward death spiral appear to be lies. Just like his other promises of being able to bring peace to the Ukraine and get Netflix to add the next season of Better Call Saul. I'm starting to think the money I Venmoed him for that was a scam all along and this so-called "magic amulet" he sold me looks a lot like a piece of broken windshield glass on fishing line.

F that guy. Basset hounds are gay.

Last edited:
OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
You know who didn't have a bad loss last night? Miami Head Coach Jaime Larranaga, that's who. A big 21 thumping of Pittsburgh and currently tied w/UNC for third in the ACC, who they own the tie breaker with.

@CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY's promises of a downward death spiral appears to be a lie. Just like his other promises of being able to bring peace to the Ukraine and get Netflix to add the next season of Better Call Saul. I'm starting to think the money I Venmoed him for that was a scam all along and this so-called "magic amulet" he sold me looks a lot like a piece of broken windshield glass on fishing line.

F that guy. Basset hounds are gay.

Me and Vlad are trying to bring peace to Ukraine but the West has sent Ukraine some heavy weaponry

And c'mon dude its Pittsburgh Mason could beat Pittsburgh

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Will Jay Larranaga ever get a chance to be head coach? I wonder if he would have taken the Mason job if he knew he would still not be a head NBA coach by now?

I'm not sure how serious Jay was in terms of being linked to the Mason job back in 2011 or 2015. I think that rumor was more fan made but I'd have to ask around. He isn't a name that has popped up other than in Yahoo articles.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I'm not sure how serious Jay was in terms of being linked to the Mason job back in 2011 or 2015. I think that rumor was more fan made but I'd have to ask around. He isn't a name that has popped up other than in Yahoo articles.
I think he was asked if he had any interest and he declined to be interviewed in 2015.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer

GA Tech was reportedly interested in 2016

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
If Northeastern beats W&M in the CAA tournament, Bill Coen will pass the great Jim Larranaga in total CAA tournament wins. A tribute to Coen’s years at NU, not actual success. Go Tribe!

phoenix-arizona

All-American
Protect Kim Wexler at all costs.

Better Call Saul Kim Wexler GIF by TV Guide