Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Halftime and our God up by
c9a062cdc51c11bc022122e6b49612d9--the-number--by-the-numbers.jpg

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
As mentioned, lots of questionable calls and it looks like Miami's backup small guard is clearly on some sort of performance enhancing supplements, Miami leads by 11 at halftime

L already done two on camera during game interviews, clearly excited he may win an NCAA game for the first time in nine years

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Refs clearly pulling for dirty beach city on the West coast over dirty beach city on the tip of America's penis. Team named after the brand of rubbers I used in college being allowed to elbow opponents in the head w/out repercussion. Looks like an old CAA tournament game when vcu played.

Miami lead down to 3, 33-30.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
I heard Coach L threatened to keep his team in the locker room during half time unless the NCAA gave him a hefty sum. Some things never change.

Jokes on him, it looks like the Canes didn’t get the memo and haven’t made it out of the locker room for the 2nd half.

Reliable information from a man we all regard as a reliable source.

Enfield really outcoaching L right now.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Nine fouls on USC this half five on Miami so Sesame Street gif that you charlatan

It should 19 as well as half-dozen criminal charges if these white supremacist refs weren't operating out of a clear hatred of hard-working Cuban Americans and their excellent coffee. Even with that 3-man advantage, El Hurricanes are still up and the USC Rubbers human-muppet Peterson sits on the bench w/4 fouls. (instead of inside a jail cell for assault where he belongs)

So suck on that you beagle-loving panty waist.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
I must confess, I do have money on the U +2.5, so I think I win any which way but...

IDEALLY for me USC wins this by 1-2 so I win $ and maintain my all-important mason hoops street cred