MIAMI UPDATE

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Not rooting for Miami, but I'm guessing they'll be favored over Iowa State.

Miami tournament wins don't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling. They lead me to bitterly recall TOC's "Don't worry, we've got Paul Hewitt now!" moment.

KAOriginal

All-American
Happy for Jordan Miller and also Justin Keir. Great players and people.

The new "Mason Way"--produce great coaches and players that transfer, so we have an "adopted" rooting interest, since our team can't seem to play in the post season......

Might be the most innovative team spirit concept I have ever seen....

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
The new "Mason Way"--produce great coaches and players that transfer, so we have an "adopted" rooting interest, since our team can't seem to play in the post season......

Hey, Mason is an international school, makes sense we’d adopt something of a soccer-ish selling league team mentality. Watch your youth players develop and go abroad and then root for their teams while they are there…

Seriously, though, normally I wouldn’t care but Miller and Kier and OCM are special cases. Miller and Kier are localish, great kids, repped the school and played their hearts out when they were here. Isn’t their fault Paulsen couldn’t get them over the top.

As for OCM, he made this program basically. Probably the only reason why we are out of the CAA and in the A10.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Miami - 7 TO's in 2 tournament games. That's pretty good. Couldn't help but crack a smile upon seeing L dancing in the locker room with his team after the game. On the whole, I'm a relatively bitter Mason fan though.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

More like the Redskins way.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I am concerned about Jollay. This is the kind of thing that could start the spiraling out of control. It was cold last night; Check the shelters.