MIAMI UPDATE

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I dont know, my family and I did discuss this at dinner. This thread has been going on for over seven years. My wife pointed out that in that time I could have learned a foreign language...finished the garage...gotten my pilots license...advanced my career...

Maybe she has a point. Maybe I DO hold grudges for too long. Maybe this thread is holding me back.

Anyway, I've got some real soul-searching to do.

There is always booze or confession - either can work

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
So any updates regarding the old Cuban and Miami other than stealing our players?

Not much to report. Program clearly in shambles even with Jordan there. 15-41 in the ACC last three years and most of the talent departed.

It's a shit show and a minor miracle L hasn't announced his retirement yet.

I take no satisfaction in it, however. None whatsoever.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Not much to report. Program clearly in shambles even with Jordan there. 15-41 in the ACC last three years and most of the talent departed.

It's a shit show and a minor miracle L hasn't announced his retirement yet.

I take no satisfaction in it, however. None whatsoever.

How did they sink so low? Its like the Maryland debacle

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Maybe if Caputo wasn't interviewing every other day they would get something going down there.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Jordan Miller: 20 mins, 0 pts, 2 rebs, 4 blks. He only had one shot attempt in those 20 mins.

If Isaiah Wong is going for 40, Moore for 25 and and McGusty for 22, not a lot of shots left for Miller.

Hope he enjoys playing defense. If not, won't be seeing 20 min. again most games.

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
This is huge. Most publications are picking Miami to make a big jump, perhaps to 11th or 10th in the ACC this year.

But after this impressive win over Nova Southeastern University, I am already starting to see prognosticators look at the U as more of a 8th or 9th place-type team.

A lot of excitement down there as Miami has a real chance to return to middle of the pack ACC status again.

As usual I will provide updates, from Larranaga's first rationalization of a loss due to injury, to their season's end when they are (unjustly) snubbed by the NIT.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
This is huge. Most publications are picking Miami to make a big jump, perhaps to 11th or 10th in the ACC this year.

But after this impressive win over Nova Southeastern University, I am already starting to see prognosticators look at the U as more of a 8th or 9th place-type team.

A lot of excitement down there as Miami has a real chance to return to middle of the pack ACC status again.

As usual I will provide updates, from Larranaga's first rationalization of a loss due to injury, to their season's end when they are (unjustly) snubbed by the NIT.

Good. Goooood.

star_wars6_movie_screencaps.com_13433.0.jpg