Hate ....

Herndon

All-Conference
I hate that we haven't tried to bring back fancy early modern English like Thee/Thou or two and twenty.
I hate that you don't know that thou is actually the informal, unfancy one, and you is the formal, fancy one, but we think thou is fancy because the only place we ever see it is is in archaic sources that we are reading to give ourselves some culture

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Hate the towel-waving for the home team in the playoff games. Not quite as annoying as the tomahawk chop at Atlanta and Florida St. games, but comes across as dorky to me.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate that you don't know that thou is actually the informal, unfancy one, and you is the formal, fancy one, but we think thou is fancy because the only place we ever see it is is in archaic sources that we are reading to give ourselves some culture

I hate that you don't realize the mere presence of an intimate, informal you, is itself fancy. It's like whispering into a lover's ears.

Anything that adds complexity to the grammar is fancy -- like bringing back male/female/neuter genders for nouns! Or here's another fun one, going back to Old English associative sentence constructions rather than word order -- now that's fancy.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that Pablo doesn't realize his probation period is over and that he is permitted to write about the current team and not just former players/coaches.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate that Pablo doesn't realize his probation period is over and that he is permitted to write about the current team and not just former players/coaches.
I hate when people go back to bitching about Pablo which will force the best member of this site back into hibernation. I love his posts about the past

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate when people go back to bitching about Pablo which will force the best member of this site back into hibernation. I love his posts about the past

I hate when people bitch about other people bitching. I hate that you used "love" in the hate thread. I ultimately hate that you also don't realize how much I appreciate Pablo, which is why I want him posting on the current team. I hate that I am now out of hate and that I used it all on you.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that vcu gets better coverage in the Post than we do. It's especially annoying knowing that the majority of vcu fans can't read.

mason89

Starter
I hate that we dont make former coaches come to ffx when they leave. OcM 's contract should have stipulated you bring Miami here each year you are head coach or pay penalty.
I hate that I agree, but I also hate that we've had to fire 3 out of the last 6 coaches who left.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that the Cayman Islands Classic isn't on real TV. We have to settle for watching it on Flonase? It seems like just about every other tournament is on real TV. I was even able to catch a glimpse of the Catholic Classic on ESPN 8. It was a close contest between STSFTB (Sister Teresa's School for the Blind) and OLPS (Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrow). ;)

mason89

Starter
I hate that the Cayman Islands Classic isn't on real TV. We have to settle for watching it on Flonase? It seems like just about every other tournament is on real TV. I was even able to catch a glimpse of the Catholic Classic on ESPN 8. It was a close contest between STSFTB (Sister Teresa's School for the Blind) and OLPS (Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrow). ;)
I hate that Layola University isn't in that tournament... :cool: