Hate ....

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate how much Mar has regressed. He gets a great offensive rebound, immediately brings the ball down to his waist, and gets stripped. Did the Monstars steal his talent or something...

He used to be so good at putting those back up. It’s crazy how much he has just lost the ability to do anything.

I hate that I was excited and full of optimism seven years ago today...

A10.jpg

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate the toxicity of these boards.

I hate that players and recruits probably read the negativity on these boards.

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that you have never visited an SEC school fan forum when their team isn't winning.
I hate that everyone hasn’t witnessed a fan base literally keep a coach from being officially hired. I hate that everyone doesn’t know that Schiano had landed in Knoxville, and was sitting in the jet at the airport when he was told he wouldn’t actually be getting the job. J/K I love that second part.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that baseball isn't happening yet. I hate coronavirus.
I hate that the capitals got snubbed of an opportunity for another championship.

I hate not going to nats opening day.

I hate not watching mason advance in the a10 tourney.

I hate that my life revolves around watching sports

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that the capitals got snubbed of an opportunity for another championship.

I hate not going to nats opening day.

I hate not watching mason advance in the a10 tourney.

I hate that my life revolves around watching sports

I hate that I've been reduced to watching repeats of bowling to get my sports fix.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate how ESPN re-airs old games. Last night, they showed the Clemson-Alabama 2016 title game and last week they showed the USC-Texas 2006 title game. During both games Chris Fowler would voice over "due to time constraints, we move ahead in our coverage". WTF?!?! Time constraints? Time is all we have right now!!!!!!!! They started showing the Clemson-Alabama game at 10pm ET last night and scheduled to get over at 1am. What was so important that had to be shown at 1am that couldn't wait until 1:30 or 2am? They moved ahead twice in the 2nd half last night. Unreal

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that I loved so much watching last night's ESPN re-airing of Cal Ripken breaking Lou Gehrig's consecutive games streak in 1995.

I hate that Lou Gehrig died of a disease with his name yet nobody was able to diagnose him with it sooner.

I hate that I feel old compared to some of the posters here who weren't alive in 1995.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate that I loved so much watching last night's ESPN re-airing of Cal Ripken breaking Lou Gehrig's consecutive games streak in 1995.
I hate how fuzzy Hulu made that game look on my tv last night. I know there was no HD back then, but it looked worse than other non-HD games. Cal is on with the Junkies right now (9:15am)