Hate ....

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that UNCW is a dumpster fire again. Their poor fan base. What a horrible coaching hire!

MasonCrew

Starter
I hate that UNCW is a dumpster fire again. Their poor fan base. What a horrible coaching hire!

I hate that this was us as recent as 5 years ago. I hate that I have to use the thread's format to start a sentence about being grateful that Paulsen has righted the ship. I hate that he may not be the next coach K and that I'm ok with that.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Hate the fact vcu fans get phone calls from Patrick gottimer for preferred seating because mason fans suck.

hate that half of the gold room brings their black and gold loser friend inside for the free alcohol

hate that the first A10 game will be 80% fans of the other team in our gym

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Hate the fact vcu fans get phone calls from Patrick gottimer for preferred seating because mason fans suck.

hate that half of the gold room brings their black and gold loser friend inside for the free alcohol

I hate that they don’t take advantage of said vcu fans and charge double for their tickets.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

I hate this too. I hate that McDonald’s give vcu alumni the time off to attend the game.

I hate that Mason will probably lose and I’ll probably still lose my voice watching with @EXpatriot13

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate St. Bonaventure fans. This is new to me. I always found them to be a class act. But because some asshat Mason fan, who I now HATE that sits right behind me sold his tickets, I had to listen to another 40 minutes of bs commentary from an ignorant screwball.
I hate DP.
I hate what Mason basketball has become.

Last edited:

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate the Mets knowingly hired a manager who had been called out last summer as a beneficiary of the Houston sign-stealing program. The Wilpons sale of the team can't come fast enough

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that the fire Dave Paulsen thread fell to 8th on the front page of the boards and that the Hate thread fell to the 3rd page. I hate that I had to bring the hate back!!!