Hate ....

KAOriginal

All-American
I hate that I am going pack a page or two....

But I hate that these kids piss on the campus life at Mason. You go to school 20 minutes from DC...get the f*** off campus, be adventurous and go enjoy the real world.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate some of the things Little League Baseball does. I'm not a fan of the "modified double elimination" format. Both Hawaii and Japan made it through the winner's bracket undefeated. However, they lost yesterday to Louisiana and Curacao, respectively. In a normal double elimination, that would set up a winner take all game for the US title and the International title. Instead, both Hawaii and Japan leave the tournament with only one loss.

LLB also announced they are expanding from 16 to 20 teams. Will those 4 teams play in Dayton?! Total money grab.

I hate we have another college football season upon us and Brent Musburger is calling Raiders games on the radio instead of doing the ABC/ESPN Saturday night game.

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
I hate when people can't keep their cell phone ringers off inside the office. No one wants to hear your musical ringtones multiple times over because you stepped away from your desk!

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
I hate that people still complain about the lack of “George” on our basketball jersey. The athletic department has made a conscious effort to have all our programs look uniform by all using the same name and font on our uniforms. It looks so much better than every team doing their own thing.

Mason32

Starter
The athletic department has made a conscious effort to have all our programs look uniform by all using the same name and font on our uniforms. It looks so much better than every team doing their own thing.

I hate that you think anyone would care about this...

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that baseball uses George or G in their uniforms while all other sports are in line with the athletic department.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate that baseball uses George or G in their uniforms while all other sports are in line with the athletic department.
I hate to disagree. Baseball has used only "Mason" on all of their uniforms since the late 80s. They do use an interlocking GM on their hats and helmets. That same GM is used on many of the banners that line the stadium and tennis courts.

JPgmuswim

Starter
I hate to disagree. Baseball has used only "Mason" on all of their uniforms since the late 80s. They do use an interlocking GM on their hats and helmets. That same GM is used on many of the banners that line the stadium and tennis courts.

I hate that the school doesn’t sell the official baseball team hats with the interlocking GM and fitted. I’ve wanted one for years.

C

Cedric Dempsey

Spectator
I hate that you are too dumb to pull up the baseball roster and see they still use GM on their uni's.
Because they are obviously allowed to. No George with the Mason either.

upload_2019-9-14_14-24-18.jpeg

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate this trend where recruits put on our uniform during visits. Take pics, post em on social media then hash tag not committed. Wtf!?

FreeGunston12

All-American
I hate this trend where recruits put on our uniform during visits. Take pics, post em on social media then hash tag not committed. Wtf!?
I hate that too. I’m glad recruits could see themselves in the uniform, but shouldn’t putting the uniform on be an honor reserved for our players? I understand that’s not the way it works anymore. Maybe there should be some middle ground? Let them put on a practice jersey/ old uniform. Or have some graphic created and photoshopped.

I know it’s all part of the pitch and won’t change, but it is a really weird/ bad look, especially if they go on to commit to another school #notcommitted.