Goodbye Keyshawn Hall

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I think we need the college version of a 3 and D guy. A guy who can shoot it from deep, but also play solid on the defensive end. I'm not worried so much about being able to create. To me, those guys can easily be found at the guard position. Guys who can shoot AND D up are harder to find.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I do think we lost offensive ability (bar Rhody who ended terribly and we had Maddox on a heater all game and Kelly dominated the second half), but I thought the defensive play was the big shift. The last four games basically w/o Keyshawn we let up 59,51,46,64. And that 64 was against one of the best offenses in the league. We need someone who can replace his offensive ability, while also not losing the defensive focus we regained at the end of the season.
I loved watching the team during the last 4 games. Intense, focused, basketball.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I think we need the college version of a 3 and D guy. A guy who can shoot it from deep, but also play solid on the defensive end. I'm not worried so much about being able to create. To me, those guys can easily be found at the guard position. Guys who can shoot AND D up are harder to find.

Ike Tate 2.0?

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Hall will be good wherever he goes regardless of conference. How many times do we have to have a guy transfer to a “better” league and still strive before we get it lol. If Hall goes to a winning team, teams won’t be able to double him and he could end up being more productive

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
The only thing Keyshawn has shown is that he can't be counted on to stick around. He went to what 3 or 4 high schools, now 3 universities in 3 years. To those who speculate or predict an NBA future all I can offer is the following. If he ever plays in a regular season NBA game I'll drop trou and fart the fight song at halftime of a Homecoming game. He just doesn't have what it takes.

Last edited:

Old Ram

Preferred Walk-On
The only thing Keyshawn has shown is that he can't be counted on to stick around. He went to what 3 or 4 high schools, now 3 universities in 3 years. To those who speculate or predict an NBA future all I can offer is the following. If he ever plays in a regular season NBA game I'll drop trou and fart the fight song at halftime of a Homecoming game. He just doesn't have what it takes.
Remind me to skip that game.

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023

A Blufartsky.

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Farting the fight song > Jim rubbing nipples to 0 star recruits @gmujim92