Goodbye Keyshawn Hall

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Surely you guys can’t be forgetting his dominant performance against D-III juggernaut Bridgewater
Hey, there all on the same level

Attachments

• IMG_2238.jpeg
    IMG_2238.jpeg
    678 KB · Views: 36

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Have to disagree. He totally dominated at West Virginia when he went 1-6 and scored 6 points. He singlehandedly crushed Tennessee when he went 3-13 from the field in a 21 point loss. Let's not forget his brilliant strategy to foul UMass with 1.6 seconds to go and the score tied. I'm shocked you don't see the brilliance in every aspect of his game. He's a LEGEND in his own mind! ;)
I'm not usually very good at spotting this, but shouldn't this post be in italics? Just a feeling I have.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
A bit ironic considering that’s the time of the season he starts voluntarily sitting out of games.

Yes, considering Duquesne won the entire conference having won a single game more than us in conference and whom we lost to by 8 when missing both Polite and Hall…they were not obviously better than we were.

Now for us to make a deep run into the tournament next year and whatever team Hall goes to sits at home.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
ESPN rankings of those in transfer portal....Keyshawn is #50 (Josh Cohen of UMass is #49).

i

50. Keyshawn Hall, 6-7, SF, Soph., George Mason Patriots

A second-team All-Atlantic 10 pick, Hall had a breakout sophomore campaign for new coach Tony Skinn. He averaged 16.6 points and 8.1 rebounds, including five 20-10 outings.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
UCF doesn't seem like a step-up in program, but it is the Big 12--Houston, KU, Iowa St 1 or 2 times a year.
I highly doubt Mr. Hall went into the portal thinking that UCF would be his best actual offer. Guess that’s what happens when you quit on your team at the most important part of the season and it goes viral lol.

He f*cked around and found out, as the kids like to say.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I highly doubt Mr. Hall went into the portal thinking that UCF would be his best actual offer. Guess that’s what happens when you quit on your team at the most important part of the season and it goes viral lol.

He f*cked around and found out, as the kids like to say.
Whaddaya mean quit!!?? He was injured. Bone sticking out of his ankle!