Goodbye Keyshawn Hall

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure how providing an alternative action plan would be considered inappropriate. In no way we're any derogatory comments made.

Is it because I'm a person of color?

Is Katherine Maher running this place too?
There’s a million places on the internet for you to discuss topics that are rooted in a political agenda. This is not one of them. If you have a problem with that, I invite you to leave.

KAOriginal

All-American
There’s a million places on the internet for you to discuss topics that are rooted in a political agenda. This is not one of them. If you have a problem with that, I invite you to leave.
Your right. A college sports board is no place to discuss the most recent changes to college sports and how players could take advantage of the changes for themselves.

Noted.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Your right. A college sports board is no place to discuss the most recent changes to college sports and how players could take advantage of the changes for themselves.

Noted.
No, a college sports board is no place to post your derogatory opinions about trans people. As I said, feel free to leave us … unless you can reset and get back to realistic sports discussion.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Here’s to Mason dancing next March and Hall regretting his choice.
Sadly, making the postseason is not the highest priority for many players these days. It’s all about cashing in, and I’m pretty sure Hall will be making much more at UCF than he was at Mason.

Hall even said he didn't need to visit the schools on his list. Give him a jersey, a bed and a bag of cash. Anything after that — including playing in the NCAAT — is icing on the cake.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Sadly, making the postseason is not the highest priority for many players these days. It’s all about cashing in, and I’m pretty sure Hall will be making much more at UCF than he was at Mason.

Hall even said he didn't need to visit the schools on his list. Give him a jersey, a bed and a bag of cash. Anything after that — including playing in the NCAAT — is icing on the cake.

He also “claimed” playing in March was one of his biggest goals.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
The vitamin water guy lives down there. Saint John’s is his main team but he did play a role in getting UCF to the Big 12.
They also have football, which is by far the priority for their NIL collective. He’s probably making a little more than he was at Mason, all things considered, but I doubt the increase was as much as he expected when he went into the portal.