• THANK YOU DONORS!!
    I'd like to personally thank everyone that participated in our first donor drive in years! We raised over double the amount that we set as a goal. You guys are awesome! This money helps to fuel much needed upgrades around here - and also includes monthly server costs and software licenses. We are excited for the future and your donations ensure that there will be a place to talk about George Mason basketball (among other things) for seasons to come! - The Management

GMU: Where Construction is Tradition

Nisquith99

Recruit
Master plan said they build dorms on Lot K with more dorms on campus we’ll have a Healthier On campus culture and more students that will go to the games

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Watched the first episode and couldn't get past the over-the-top voice dubbing like the old Kung-Fu movies. Everyone sound like they're from Nebraska and recording a radio spot w/the enthusiasm.

"Oh my God, it's a fire.....sale."

I've a Korean friend that says a lot of the show's nuance is missed in translation.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Watched the first episode and couldn't get past the over-the-top voice dubbing like the old Kung-Fu movies. Everyone sound like they're from Nebraska and recording a radio spot w/the enthusiasm.

"Oh my God, it's a fire.....sale."

I've a Korean friend that says a lot of the show's nuance is missed in translation.

I actually watch some Korean series on Netfllx as well as some Japanese ones because they have interesting stories. I prefer to hear them in the original language with English subtitles.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Master plan said they build dorms on Lot K with more dorms on campus we’ll have a Healthier On campus culture and more students that will go to the games

We already have a lot of dorms on campus - we do need some additional academic and athletic buildings - like a building for the school of economics, a new basketball arena, a real tennis center, and some recreational facilities.

Nisquith99

Recruit
We already have a lot of dorms on campus - we do need some additional academic and athletic buildings - like a building for the school of economics, a new basketball arena, a real tennis center, and some recreational facilities.
I saw the zoom meeting and in the master plan they said they would build a rec center where the old student apartments were. The presentation focused a lot on trying make campus less commuterish and more lively, they also said they were gonna knock down the 4 original buildings so that it would create like a quad or lawn

Nisquith99

Recruit
A private company is also building a off-campus student housing apartments with like 800 beds in downtown Fairfax between 123 and University Dr behind the Safeway that is set to open for fall of 2022. It's in a prime location so it would see more GMU students walking through old town to get to campus, which hopefully ushers some change because finding a place to rent in FFX that won't break the bank is hard, I only found a good place this year because I live in my frat house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nisquith99

Recent Tweets