• THANK YOU DONORS!!
    I'd like to personally thank everyone that participated in our first donor drive in years! We raised over double the amount that we set as a goal. You guys are awesome! This money helps to fuel much needed upgrades around here - and also includes monthly server costs and software licenses. We are excited for the future and your donations ensure that there will be a place to talk about George Mason basketball (among other things) for seasons to come! - The Management

GMU: Where Construction is Tradition

GMU79

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Ummmmm.........hate to tell you

There was plenty of shrubbery when I lived in the apartments. ;)
You guys had apartments!!??

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I lived in the dorms my freshman year and moved to the apartments for my last three years. My son was accepted into the Honors College this fall, so we did the whole campus tour recently. Crazy how much has changed.

He15man

Sixth Man
yeah, when i was there in the late 90s the Robinson building looked tired and really beat down. It's about time the school replaced it with something more modern looking. I haven't walked around the campus in a long time; I'd probably barely recognize half of it.

Inside NOVA just Tweeted a story about Mason's upcoming development plans...you guys might have known but I didnt...pretty intense.

Too lazy to link but f**k Oh Georges

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nisquith99

Recent Tweets