GMU: Where Construction is Tradition

GMU1983

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Are the locker rooms complete?? If so we probably would have had pictures by now??

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hated that place, but it's still a bit jarring to see it go...

My son (also a PiKapp) has a fraternity brother who is studying civil engineering. He is keeping a project log with pictures and video of this project and the next one on deck afterwards. He will post it online. He mentioned that when they start the Southwest sector construction only three-four buildings from my days at Mason will be left.

We literally won’t recognize the place in 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawgs99

Starter
Are the locker rooms complete?? If so we probably would have had pictures by now??

I think Javon posted a video to social media walking through the almost finishes locker room about 2 weeks ago. Looked like it just needed furniture and it would be done. Surprised I haven't seen anything else. From what you could see in that short video it looked top notch. There really should be an open house type event for season ticket holders/those who gave to the project to come tour the new locker room when completely finished.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Initial plans for the 2075 campus have been released. More details will be released in 2024 after talks with our eventual Alien overlords to determine if humans are edible.

upload_2019-1-22_11-37-57.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-22_11-37-42.png
    upload_2019-1-22_11-37-42.png
    848.2 KB · Views: 387

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I've also heard that we've moved up in the list of 120 Research 1 universities since first being named to that list a couple of years ago.

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
You rang?

Cylon%20centurió.jpg
I saw a robot on my way home from EBA after the La Salle game. It was waiting on the corner of Patriot Circle and Sandy Creek Way to cross the street. After I drove through the stop sign it crossed and scrambled on its merry way into President's Park. Sadly, it appeared nothing like the robot above. I wanted to take it home and feed it, but I was afraid it would laser-blaat me. True story! :space:

Last edited: