Game 8: GMU (6-1) at Toledo (3-3) on Saturday, December 2, at 7:00 PM.

JPgmuswim

Starter
I think Hall had the early emergence and all the game film/scouting said focus on him.

Well they did...and he will have to adapt and up his game.

But now we have also proven, he's not the ONLY key. Go ahead and take out Hall if you want.... watch Kelly and the rest still score.

Ala 2006...pick your poison because we have ALOT of options.....
Hall might have struggled due to playing in Ohio and having friends and family in attendance, I’m sure when he wasn’t having a good game he got in his own head and it multiplied.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Last timeout
Hall might have struggled due to playing in Ohio and having friends and family in attendance, I’m sure when he wasn’t having a good game he got in his own head and it multiplied.
Hall's family, and there were many of them, were sitting right behind the bench. And I was thinking the same thing. It's one thing to play well, but another to play well when you're playing in front of mama.

psyclone

Hall of Famer

Worried about Hall, last two games have not been good. Lazy passing, lazy dribbling and body language acting like he’d rather be anywhere else. I was hoping Tony would sub him out for Newton during most of the 2nd half.
Indeed, Hall was a -16 while he was in, after a -5 against NJIT (the only Mason player with a negative +-).
Woody a game-high +19 against Toledo

Last edited:

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
How about the emotion that Haynes is showing supporting this team? I am loving what I'm seeing and can't wait to see that big body out on the court. The paint at Eagle Bank Area is going to be a really tough place when he joins the squad.
Love the energy from all the players and coaches, but yes it’s very encouraging to see how engaged Jalen is even though he doesn’t get to be in uniform. For a team that was mostly put together over the course of one offseason, our guys seem to have exceptional chemistry and you have to chalk that up to coaching.

Tony is the real deal, folks. So thankful events transpired to finally give him a chance to show what he can do.