Game 8: GMU (6-1) at Toledo (3-3) on Saturday, December 2, at 7:00 PM.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Worst officiating I've seen in a while. Free throw disparity is astounding. In spite of that we win!!!! Hell yeah, I'll take it. Ronald was the concern early, now it's Keyshawn. His body language and facial expressions are a concern. You were the stud early, now teams are planning for you. Adjust accordingly! Great team win. We're 7-1, imagine what we can be if everyone is hitting on all cylinders. Go Mason!!!!!

Last edited:

GMU1983

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Worst officiating I've seen in a while. Free throw disparity is astounding. In spite of that we win!!!! Hell yeah, I'll take it. Ronald was the concern early, now it's Keyshawn. His body language and facial expressions are a concern. You were the stud early, now teams are planning for you. Adjust accordingly! Great team win. We're 7-1, imagine what we can be if everyone is hotting on all cylinders. Go Mason!!!!!
Agree Hall has bad body language and just sits on the bench no cheering. His passes are just not fundamentally sound. Also Toledo read his spin move can you imagine what TN will see on tape!