Game 6: GMU (4-1) vs Washington (2-2) on Monday, November 22, at 9:30 PM.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Play him anywhere 2-4. Thought Schwartz could play 2-4. Gaines too. Cooper 1 or 2. It's not that hard to work in a player with that flexibility in your lineup.

Hartwell has played a lot of minutes at the 2 if you want to complain about playing people out of position.
He’s out of position at the 1 too lol. I don’t think anybody’s defending Jamal

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Haaaaaa...Kim said here is more Hartwell for all you pricks.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Ball movement great in the second half. Good dribble penetration in the paint.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Play him anywhere 2-4. Thought Schwartz could play 2-4. Gaines too. Cooper 1 or 2. It's not that hard to work in a player with that flexibility in your lineup.

Hartwell has played a lot of minutes at the 2 if you want to complain about playing people out of position.
Don’t get me wrong, Hartwell has no business playing the 2 either. I just don’t think there’s a great place to slot him in except maybe some of Blake’s minutes, but I think you go with one or the other to give them at least a chance to get something going.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Washington isn’t a great offensive team but they’re getting a TON of wide open looks. Cut those even in half and we’re in a good spot.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Much better basketball so far. We need to do some serious film study on how to attack a zone after this game regardless of what happens, because right now every team in the A10 is gonna throw one at us at this rate.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
That might’ve been the worst five second sequence I’ve ever seen from a player from Schwartz right there lol