Game 6: GMU (4-1) vs Washington (2-2) on Monday, November 22, at 9:30 PM.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
For everyone who wondered why we were riding our starters, this is why. They each need to run 30 mins a night.
Schwartz really needs to step up. He’s been MIA two games in a row. We need a big second half from him.

Other than Oduro, our starters are 3-13 from the floor and three had to sit out with foul trouble. We need all five of them to stay in the game and play better when they’re in there.

Last edited:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
For the folks who don’t know the screaming woman is Kathy McKay

How is Frazier not getting any run?
I’ve been asking this to all the folks texting me. He needs to be playing and helping guard their wings. Less hartwell off the ball. More gray and xj at the point

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
It’s surprising Frazier can’t get any run when the offense struggles as much as it has so far tonight. Not saying it’s a guarantee, but it’s gotta be worth a shot?

We’re lucky to be within striking distance at the half.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

I’ve been asking this to all the folks texting me. He needs to be playing and helping guard their wings. Less hartwell off the ball. More gray and xj at the point
Rich people can be annoying as f**k too. She’s making this unpleasant experience even worse with that cigarette fueled demonic scream

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Man, I was thinking being down 9 wasn’t awful considering how bad we looked…Then I looked at the box score. Yikes.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
That the folks on this board think is so much better than actually is? Already happening
I just don’t see why he shouldn’t be playing and guarding the perimeter against their wings but I suspect if he could do better than hartwell he’d be in.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
That the folks on this board think is so much better than actually is? Already happening
I’m not even saying he’s bad — I just don’t see where folks want him to play? He’s a wing, do we sit Schwartz? I know we all love to see people playing out of position, but he’s not a 4.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We do not look good. Washington able to work out defense into moving and creating a lot of open looks, and their defense is making us look confused on the other side.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I’m not even saying he’s bad — I just don’t see where folks want him to play? He’s a wing, do we sit Schwartz? I know we all love to see people playing out of position, but he’s not a 4.
I thought Frazier was more of a “2” and would be able to take the minutes that hartwell was having off the ball?

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

I don’t care how much money she donates, someone tell her to shut the f**k up.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Schwartz needs to get it going. Fire Paulsen, yell at clouds. That's all.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Play him anywhere 2-4. Thought Schwartz could play 2-4. Gaines too. Cooper 1 or 2. It's not that hard to work in a player with that flexibility in your lineup.

Hartwell has played a lot of minutes at the 2 if you want to complain about playing people out of position.