Game 6: GMU (4-1) vs Washington (2-2) on Monday, November 22, at 9:30 PM.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
As much as I low this team, I think we need a true PF to help Oduro out. I thought that would be Swartz, but he plays more like a three.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Mike gray and Jamal cannot be in the floor together ever again. Otis must really suck in practice.
I don’t disagree, but let’s not consistently give XJ a free pass. He’s scored no points, has one assist and picked up two fouls —which is why these backups are getting too much time.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I don’t disagree, but let’s not consistently give XJ a free pass. He’s scored no points, has one assist and picked up two fouls —which is why these backups are getting too much time.
One assist and two fouls is more action than Jamal and gray combined lol

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Cooper, XJ and Oduro all with 2 fouls. Reserves really need to step it up. So far they have zero points.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Well those back to back turnovers just about sum this team up right now. Poor bench play. Poor point guard play. Can't penetrate whatsoever.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Jesus. Henry just decided throwing it to the other team for a fast break was a better decision than stepping out of bounds. That wasn’t even close to connecting.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Not being able to penetrate this zone and not being able to shoot will make this a long night.