Game 30: Duquesne, March 8th, 7 PM, MASN

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Pathetic. We deserve to be in the play-in game. No adjustments to their 3-point shooting (11-21), idiotic rotations (Corey and Moore in there together), no cohesion on offense.

I'm with KA in just wanting this nightmare to be over.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Way to go Hewitt and everyone except BA and Sherrod. Lost a lot of fans between this and homecoming. Hewitt should be fired based solely on the home performance. L's worst Mason teams won at home or at least kept it close. Hewitt and his three useless assistants have squandered one of the best home court advantages in the country. And ticket prices are twice as high as they were when we were winning

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

KAOriginal

All-American
Pathetic. We deserve to be in the play-in game. No adjustments to their 3-point shooting (11-21), idiotic rotations (Corey and Moore in there together), no cohesion on offense.

I'm with KA in just wanting this nightmare to be over.

I would hug you if I was there....

R

rockster

Spectator
with the exception of Jenkins and Holloway i wish the rest of the the players were seniors so we can get rid of all their sorry asses. Congratulations to sorry a** coach Hewitt who needs to pack it in. They were so unprepared, so chaotic, no team concept, no defense. This coach knows nothing about how to play defense and the record proves it. What a damn shame. I hope Fordham blows them out.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
UNCW's retread coach lost the CAA PIG. Two great programs destroyed by shortsighted ADs and horrible coaching hires.

KAOriginal

All-American
I paid $5 to watch the game tonight...well to see Rohland.

Think if I send a bill oto moneybags Hewitt, he would reimburse me?

DeepValue

Starter
I'm glad we're in the PIG game. As painful as it is I want to see more games. Feel like we might have three more games in us.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
This was pathetic. Just....oh for f**ks sake. We need to can the whole coaching staff and start fresh. This just....oohhhhhhhh....I am going to drink myself to sleep tonight.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I have no idea where all the pessimism is coming from. We're only 5 wins from the tournament. Plus, Hewitt's gonna get us to the magic number 20. I'm so thankful we have this ACC legend.

sigmanorm

Starter
I am so tired of this. Now I have 4 tix to the A10 tourney and have to pay another $200 for a hotel if I want to see the PIG. Worst purchase in the past 6 months. Bought them in Dec like an idiot. FFFFFFFFF