Game 30: Duquesne, March 8th, 7 PM, MASN

polepino

Starter
Ominous start to the 2nd half, damn shame, was looking forward to getting a win to end the reg season

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Paul Hewitt is stealing money from George Mason University. This team never looks ready to play, even when we f**king win.

f**king Pathetic. f**k you TOC!!! I'm sick of this shit.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Thought half time adjustments were a crock...

I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but we were losing by 7 at the half. Of course we needed to make adjustments. Obviously we didn't adjust to their shooting, because they just hit three more 3s.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but we were losing by 7 at the half. Of course we needed to make adjustments. Obviously we didn't adjust to their shooting, because they just hit three more 3s.
I was just paraphrasing you from the la sale thread....

So adjustments when you call for them are ok, just not when anyone else does...

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Just when I start to think Hewitt might be figuring something out, he ALWAYS throws in one of these embarrassing super-clunkers.

The worst part is that they almost always happen at home.

Can't win on Homecoming, can't win on Senior Night = many unhappy alums

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
No trouble beating this team at there place, but I spend $20 per ticket and drive 130 miles to see this sh!t. Oh well... still 15 minutes to make it interesting

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Not ready to play, getting humilated at home by a mediocre opponent ... wash, rinse, repeat.

KAOriginal

All-American
What the hell does PH and TOC have to do to get fired? I've never seen such blind job security for such pathetic no-talent idiots.

ADs only get fired in really earth shattering situations.

PH just got lucky in picking the right situation with a conservative administration that will live with their hiring decision.

polepino

Starter
Game is over and there is 13 mins left, I can't see them coming back...

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
One senior is playing like it's senior night

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk