Game 30: Duquesne, March 8th, 7 PM, MASN

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I can't imagine Moore will play today if it was bad enough to sit out the last game. If so, Corey will need to play much better than he did Thursday. Although his five rebounds were impressive, we need a kid who plays 26 minutes to take more than 1 shot, score more than zero points and account for more than 3 assists. Today is a great opportunity for Corey to show he belongs on the court.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
While we are favored, if you factor in the home court disadvantage and the fact that we seem to play horrible against bad teams, it is pretty hard predict much for this game, but here goes:

I predict that the winner of this game will start their play in Brooklyn one day after the loser of this game.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
While we are favored, if you factor in the home court disadvantage and the fact that we seem to play horrible against bad teams, it is pretty hard predict much for this game...

I always marvel at how good Vegas is at setting lines, and they've done a pretty decent job with us this season given how up and down we've been. We are 13-13 against the spread according to one site, while St. Louis is 9-18 ATS.

I'm usually pretty good at reading lines, butI've given up on trying to read this team. We've fail to cover many times when we are favored or giving a few points, but then we always seem to cover when we are double-digit underdogs. [/quote]

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Does anyone want my four tickets today? I've got another commitment. First to PM me and commit to buying me a beer one day at Brion's gets them. And as PiKap can attest, collection can span a few years.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Does anyone want my four tickets today? I've got another commitment. First to PM me and commit to buying me a beer one day at Brion's gets them. And as PiKap can attest, collection can span a few years.

This says a lot. You can't even give these tickets away. (So unless someone wants to come to Leesburg to pick up the tickets, we are past the 2 hour window to transfer tickets.) I can't wait until Nov 2014!

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I have a feeling Mason is going to kill us from behind the 3 point line all night.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We are killing ourselves from the 3 pt line. How many open shots do we plan to give them?

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Halftime adjustments we need to make: defending the 3 (duh), getting back on defense, converting more of our shots in lane.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Halftime adjustments we need to make: defending the 3 (duh), getting back on defense, converting more of our shots in lane.
Thought half time adjustments were a crock...