Game 3: GMU (2-0) vs Cornell (3-0) on Wednesday, November 15, at 7:30 PM.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
This is a good f**king win tonight. More thoughts.

Next guy up. Ronny has a rough few moments? Baraka and Tre are ready to take over and give him a chance off the ball. Maddox other than his huge 3 had a rough game. Kelly fouls out late and Henry had some excellent defensive moments and a monster dunk to help seal the deal. That is a sign of a good team. Henry stepped in late after Kelly fouls out

Holy shit Keyshawn Hall. We got ourselves a stud. Guy just rebounds everything and was a scoring machine tonight.

Amari Kelly. Another stud up front. 17/7, plays solid defense. I can’t ask for much more.

Cornell shot 3s at will in half 1. In half 2, not as much. We tightened up, they didn’t get half as many open and many challenged shots. You could tell they were frustrated. They made their share but they also had a lot of trouble on possessions especially late.

This was a good win. Cornell is no slouch and we took it to them, especially defensively when it mattered down the stretch. Hats off to the guys tonight because they played their asses off and really tightened the screws when it mattered.

Cornell also had a guy who looked like Mister Clean.

Last edited:

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
This is a good f**king win tonight. More thoughts.

Next guy up. Ronny has a rough few moments? Baraka and Tre are ready to take over and give him a chance off the ball. Maddox other than his huge 3 had a rough game. Kelly fouls out late and Henry had some excellent defensive moments and a monster dunk to help seal the deal. That is a sign of a good team.

Holy shit Keyshawn Hall. We got ourselves a stud. Guy just rebounds everything and was a scoring machine tonight.

Amari Kelly. Another stud up front. 17/7, plays solid defense. I can’t ask for much more.

Cornell shot 3s at will in half 1. In half 2, not as much. We tightened up, they didn’t get half as many open and many challenged shots. You could tell they were frustrated. They made their share but they also had a lot of trouble on possessions especially late.

This was a good win. Cornell is no slouch and we took it to them, especially defensively when it mattered down the stretch. Hats off to the guys tonight because they played their asses off and really tightened the screws when it mattered.

Cornell also had a guy who looked like Mister Clean.
Yul Brenner in WestWorld. He looked kinda creepy.

KAOriginal

All-American
It's no mystery who the guy from Cornell was....just switched sports

81-3.jpg

JC_FoodcourtBandit

Preferred Walk-On
Love how Tony mentioned in the presser that they watched everyone of Cornell’s 3’s from the first half. Clearly made an impact on the second half.

Didn’t hear anything like that from previous coaching staff

Last edited:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
It is way early and only 3 games in. I’m not going to get ahead because we all saw Kim win his first 4 before losing 5 in a row.

They also haven’t played an official game on the road yet. Games get tougher.

I will say that this was part of the MTE like Tony mentioned and it was replaced as we originally had another game. Think it was with Quinnipiac. Much happier we got a top 125 home game than that.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
@Patriotsince81 please feel free to make Charlotte thread
Done. LOL. I did receive a rather interesting private message from another board member. Not worthy of a response. In fact I have them done for the remainder of the season, my way of paying tribute to Washingtonian, the original master of the game thread.

"You are probably the type that gets uptight when someone takes your "favorite parking space" or when you can't get your "usual" order because they ran out of an ingredient."

LOL.

Last edited: