Game 3: GMU (2-0) vs Cornell (3-0) on Wednesday, November 15, at 7:30 PM.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Done. LOL. I did receive a rather interesting private message from another board member. Not worthy of a response. In fact I have them done for the remainder of the season, my way of paying tribute to Washingtonian, the original master of the game thread.

"You are probably the type that gets uptight when someone takes your "favorite parking space" or when you can't get your "usual" order because they ran out of an ingredient."

LOL.
Ugh. I will handle that.

GreenLantern

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Done. LOL. I did receive a rather interesting private message from another board member. Not worthy of a response. In fact I have them done for the remainder of the season, my way of paying tribute to Washingtonian, the original master of the game thread.

"You are probably the type that gets uptight when someone takes your "favorite parking space" or when you can't get your "usual" order because they ran out of an ingredient."

LOL.
If anyone predicts an OT, I'm coming for blood!

hoops10

Sixth Man
Love the way Okojie handles the ball. Forget freshman, he looks like a veteran. Plays tough defense too. Amari and Hall are studs. It's not only their scoring ability, it's how tough and strong they play. Yes it's early, but for a group that's never played together, wow. Also love how collected TS is on the sideline.
I'm getting excited. Go Mason.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

LOL.
Funny - you should have just said - "You are goddammed right I am !"

Own it brother

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Maybe that message was intended for me because that sure sounds a lot like me.
Ehhh Brian - you are more like this:

iu

DRK331

Starter
Wins like this will help with recruiting

I can see the coaching staff and Tony Skinn being like "Look at Keyshawn Hall. He played the entire game, scored a career high 29 points, and we won the game. Do you see yourself doing that in a Mason uniform?"

Im sure this game would be used as an example to recruit the next Maddox or Keyshawn Hall type of player aka trying to recruit a big time scorer

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

LOL.
Lol I got a similar message for jokingly suggesting Kauffman delete the other one. Gonna start putting disclaimers on jokes. I swear half the people on these boards need a helmet just to sit at the computer.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Lol I got a similar message for jokingly suggesting Kauffman delete the other one. Gonna start putting disclaimers on jokes. I swear half the people on these boards need a helmet just to sit at the computer.
Lol. While it was funny its important we keep the good vibes going and keep whats working going. No need to mess up routines.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but anytime Clint shows up, I'm happy.