Game 29: George Washington University, Wednesday, March 4th, 7 PM, CSN

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It's so telling in our highlight reels how so most of our baskets are in the first half. After halftime when the other team adjusts and we don't, the people putting the video together have to scramble to find anything positive to include like blocked shots, shot clock violations by the other team, and our players rebounding our own airballs.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
The best part of that video is VG's daughter seeing him come out of the tunnel and saying, "Daddy".

I texted his brother Virgil pictures of the ceremony since he couldn't make the trip. The two of us had a very therapeutic venting session after the game. Despite the loss, it was good to see his brother go out on a high note.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
The announced attendance last night was 3,888. For the season, Mason reported average home attendance of 4,082. Last season, Mason reported average home attendance of 4,916.

Last edited:

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
At the 1 minute mark last night chants of Fire Hewitt came from my section. I looked over at GW's bench and the bench players had this bewildered look on their face. I saw one GW player in warm ups ask the GW player beside him who is Hewitt. The GW player mouthed to the player in warm-ups sitting beside him that Hewitt is our coach.

We have fallen so far and become irrelevant that players from other teams don't know who our head coach is.

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
She's so freaking hot. And she talked to me.

I had to wait a few minutes to leave after the game because of a raging hard-on

One of my friends is the security person in the student section and we traded texts afterwards, he said she's engaged.

Regardless, yes, she is hot.