Game 29: George Washington University, Wednesday, March 4th, 7 PM, CSN

polepino

Starter
Lol forgot this game were on.... Leading at the half!? What the hell? I mean, after the blow out last game, id be sure we'd find a way to blow this...

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Getting lit up by a short, stocky no-name white dude.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
So much for getting it to Thompson. Hewitt schooled by Lonergan - but don't get a big head Lonergan, it ain't saying much. You knew GMU 's guards wouldn't shoot well all game - get it inside! Betcha GMU can't to buy him out - ugh.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I stayed home. I am looking out my back window drinking a nice bourbon while watching the neighbor's dog face rape the life sized Paul Hewitt effigy I impaled on a stake in the backyard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
This is the most animated I have ever seen Hewitt, trying hard to impress Edwards...I have PASSION!

"wink, wink guys, im not really mad at you" coddle coddle. hugs in locker room. im sorry for yelling at you. we good?

Sons of Mason

Preferred Walk-On
I understand we want to get butts in seats but can we really call this a rivalry with 2 wins against them in our history?

Can we get a few more wins and let the rivalry form naturally. I feel we may build a better rivalry with St.Louis and UMASS at this point.

hoops10

Sixth Man
I know , it was the great half
time adjustments by PH.
He takes an 85 k bonus and lays a fart on Brad Edwards.

I figured it out, no one on this team can score, folks the coach can't coach and he sure can't recruit.

Nice interview Brad, said nothing.