Game 29: George Washington University, Wednesday, March 4th, 7 PM, CSN

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Tough to be mad after this game as a Mason fan. It should only increase the chances Hewitt is fired. Come on - you're now 0-4 as a coach against your "rival." No way Hewitt doesn't get canned if GW is GMU's rival. Any DI bball or football coach that has proven he can't beat his rival should be gone.

Plus, it certainly appears Hewitt will be below .500 after this year. vcu is a loss. I predict Fordham wins by 6 in Brooklyn in front as 4 GMU fans look on in a sparse crowd. If I lived as close as Vaughn Gray's brother maybe I'd be there. MAYBE. I'd have to check the TV schedule.

Last edited:

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I'm done. Sad. Pathetic. Brad, simply put, in language you can understand, fire Paul or I end my 41 year support of GM men's basketball. My deadline for the fire is March 15. PH has zero ability to evaluate, recruit, or coach. Hewitt is second only to TOC, who will go down in my book as the biggest Dipsh&t in the history of GMU athletics. Rarified air to lead a program from national prominence to irrelevance in just 4 short years. Back to back 20 loss years. Sheesh, what a moron.

jmckend1

Starter
I'm done. Sad. Pathetic. Brad, simply put, in language you can understand, fire Paul or I end my 41 year support of GM men's basketball. My deadline for the fire is March 15. PH has zero ability to evaluate, recruit, or coach. Hewitt is second only to TOC, who will go down in my book as the biggest Dipsh&t in the history of GMU athletics. Rarified air to lead a program from national prominence to irrelevance in just 4 short years. Back to back 20 loss years. Sheesh, what a moron.
TOC was well known to have been "coasting" even before the F4 run, according to people who had worked at GMU for many years. With Hewitt he found a way to plug a hole and get the hell out. Screw him.

Harry

Starter
Thanks to Vaughn and Corey for representing our university with class. That's the only positive thing I can come up with tonight after we only managed to score 19 points after halftime. Embarrassing.
They showed class...unlike the guy who left before the game ended without saying good by!:superhappy:

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
They showed class...unlike the guy who left before the game ended without saying good by!:superhappy:

Oops, sorry, man. I'm a glutton for punishment, so I'll see you in the fall. :bricks:

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I live a short subway ride away from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. You couldn't pay me enough to attend our game there next week. F*** you, Hewitt.

Looks like a cool arena. I guess I'd go to check it out if I had never been there before. I'm guessing you have, in much more exciting circumstances. Here's hoping GMU can compete for a championship in 2018 in DC.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Well, after all this time, it appears we've FINALLY found a suitable nickname for him.

From here on out, I will be referring to him as "the motherf*cker".

It's too bad our soon-to-be-former coach's last name isn't Jones.

Motherf*cker Jones is one of the greatest names ever.