Game 27: Richmond, Feb 26th, 7 PM, MASN

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Closing my eyes and just chanting..."happy ending, happy ending, happy ending, happy ending...."

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Anyone catch Alex datt on the sideline talking about Sherrod? Said he was on the brink of quitting basketball but decided to stay? Was that this season or high school after he passed out?

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same thing. Missed the first few seconds of that spot.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
It's a one man show for Richmond. Can't stop one guy..Anthony is lighting us up and can't miss.

polepino

Starter
Pffft like clock work... Losing the big lead ...cant we stop it at least once this season!? C'mon!!!

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

R

rockster

Spectator
Hewitt at his best, what a loser he is. Marco is total crap. The guy totally sucks and Hewitt leaves him in. Lets hope we do our usual choke job as we have to get this Blewitt the hell out of here.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Hewitt at his best, what a loser he is. Marco is total crap. The guy totally sucks and Hewitt leaves him in. Lets hope we do our usual choke job as we have to get this Blewitt the hell out of here.

Agree. I've rooted hard for Mason in all sports for 20 years since I started attending classes. This is the first time I can ever remember secretly (or not so secretly) hoping we just keep losing, preferably in late-game meltdown style. If Hewitt is around for years to come, I'll have a hard time watching hoops games. And Hewitt won't get axed unless this team just totally turns to shit...

At least it was fun to watch Westhead teams, even if they sucked. They didn't really try to win. They just tried to do their best impression of NBA Jam.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Richmond now playing like a team that needs and wants to win. We're just indifferent to it all.