Game 27: Richmond, Feb 26th, 7 PM, MASN

polepino

Starter
and the Paul Hewitt praise continues..TV guys referencing how hard his teams played at GT and how that's happening here as well. I guess winning basketball games isn't a big deal. We're good to go!

I honestly don't think these tv guys watch any of our games other than the ones they work on. So they base their reviews off of coach reputation or personal interaction.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Irish44j

Sixth Man
and the Paul Hewitt praise continues..TV guys referencing how hard his teams played at GT and how that's happening here as well. I guess winning basketball games isn't a big deal. We're good to go!

They also just mentioned how all Mason fans are (and I quote) "really excited about having Hewitt here and looking forward to him being here for many, many years"

Hewitt must have some blackmail pictures on these announcers, because they seem oblivious to the general crappy play this season, the pathetic crowds at the PC, and the embarrassing record.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Announcers: "now let's credit Paul Hewitt's defense."

I'm happy to see the defense playing with some energy for sure, but let's not get carried away. Richmond is the 239th-ranked offense in the country AND their best player/leading scorer isn't playing tonight.

What is more impressive is that Mason's offense is putting points up against a pretty strong defense. All the shots are falling for once, even the ones that shouldn't, lol.

polepino

Starter
Mason firing on all cylinders. Taking all their frustration out on the Spiders. Wish they could play with this fire every night. Lets win out the rest of the season!

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I am a little concerned. I don't want to peak too early.

Last edited:

polepino

Starter
Anyone catch Alex datt on the sideline talking about Sherrod? Said he was on the brink of quitting basketball but decided to stay? Was that this season or high school after he passed out?

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I did not get home in time for the first half. Maybe I should just turn it off....This could end very, very badly.