Game 27: Richmond, Feb 26th, 7 PM, MASN

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
Richmond hosts La Salle on Saturday at 4 PM which can be watched on CBSSN. They have a 17-9 record, 7-4 in the A-10. They beat ODU by a score of 67-58 back on Dec. 28th. Richmond lost to GW on Tuesday night:
http://www.richmondspiders.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=26800&ATCLID=209410459

Schedule is here: http://www.richmondspiders.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=26800&SPID=91946&SPSID=629625

Stats are here: http://www.richmondspiders.com/fls/26800//Mens_Basketball/Stats/teamcume.htm (Cedrick Lindsay is out of the remainder of the season with a torn meniscus in both knees)

Kendall Anthony is averaging 15.8 PPG.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I can't decide if we're going to roll over and take it like we did against the Bonnies and Dayton or play 39:00 of good ball and one minute of mind-boggling stupidity that loses us the game...

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
It's A all the way. Kendall Anthony has been lighting everyone up ... he may get 50 against our "defense."

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I don't like having to wait a week for another game. I realize there is usually a week break for finals in December, but I believe this is the second time during conference season that we go 7 days without a game. Maybe that changes next year when we got to an 18 game conference schedule.

mason89

Starter
I don't like having to wait a week for another game. I realize there is usually a week break for finals in December, but I believe this is the second time during conference season that we go 7 days without a game. Maybe that changes next year when we got to an 18 game conference schedule.

From what I've read elsewhere (I think it was in yesterday's St. Louis Times-Dispatch), the two bye weeks will go away next year when we move to the 18-game schedule.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We usually win when we get 7 days to build Rome...err I mean a gameplan.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
From what I've read elsewhere (I think it was in yesterday's St. Louis Times-Dispatch), the two bye weeks will go away next year when we move to the 18-game schedule.

With Davidson joining the conference, the A-10 will no longer have an odd # of teams, so no "byes" needed.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
With Davidson joining the conference, the A-10 will no longer have an odd # of teams, so no "byes" needed.
Assuming the Big East doesn't pull the trigger on SLU and another A-10 school. The BE isn't looking good this year. The A-10 will likely get more teams in. That makes the BE's claim of the best basketball-centric conference very questionable.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Assuming the Big East doesn't pull the trigger on SLU and another A-10 school. The BE isn't looking good this year. The A-10 will likely get more teams in. That makes the BE's claim of the best basketball-centric conference very questionable.

SLU is going to take a huge hit next season as their entire starting lineup graduates. So it probably won't make the BE much better in the short-term.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
our favorite bracketologist has the Big East getting 6 in right now, the A10 five.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
When you're making a conference schedule for an odd number of teams, someone has to be off every game day. This is the second year in a row we've had to deal with this (CAA had 11 teams last year)