Game 27: Richmond, Feb 26th, 7 PM, MASN

corpkid

Four-star Recruit
from their boards
"Mason is good team who really is probably much better than there 2-10 conference record shows.

Here are some there close games.

Loss to St. Joes by 4 at home
Loss to UMASS by 1 at home.
Loss at URI by 2 in OT
Loss at Fordham by 6
Loss at SLU in OT by 6
Loss to GW by 6 at home
Loss vs SLU by 4 at home in OT

7 losses by 6 or less and 3 OT games. And they get a week to prepare for our game on the 26th. That is a must win game for us, but would expect it to be a close one. "

http://richmond.rivals.com/forum.asp?fid=1577
I assume Richmond doesn't teach the difference between their, there and they're :superhappy:

MasonCrew

Starter
Mason's favored by two. It makes me optimistic for tonight. I imagine a lot will take on Richmond thinking it's easy money (which it probably is).

Last edited:
OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
137.5 is the over/under, 64 at the half for the over/under and Mason is favored by 1 at the half.

As of posting this, 70% of the money is on Richmond.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
the TV guy just said "and Paul Hewitt's rebuilding job" when referencing our team..didn't know that was possible with a team that has several veterans. our rebuilding year came a year early I guess. damn you Hewitt.

smccart5

Starter
Hewitt pays off announcers. I'd love the announcers to dig into our shitty home crowd, bad record, and terrible turnovers and blame it all on Paul.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
and the Paul Hewitt praise continues..TV guys referencing how hard his teams played at GT and how that's happening here as well. I guess winning basketball games isn't a big deal. We're good to go!